Junior Software QA Engineer
Engineering & Technology – Quality Assurance /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
Generate and Execute Test cases to ensure the expected behavior of CBRS specific features,including deployment centric scenarios.Including InterOP testing with JMA 5G and 4G Xran Products.
- Jr Software QA Engineer will work on CBRS validation with SAS as part of either Standalone XOAS solution with mock XRANs or with full E2E system and Interoperability between them, defining verification requirements and test plans, implementing test benches and tests, executing test plans, debugging issues on complete JMA solutions.
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption.
- Collaborates with software/hardware R&D developers and project managers.
- Responsible for the identifying tools support requirement for the different releases and follow-up.
- Reproduce the issues reported in the field and work with R&D to get it resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering or equivalent. Masters preferred.
- Good understanding of 5G, high-level understanding of different entities and roles of 5G/4G/2G System is expected
- Good Hands on in python is expected, along with understanding and usage of Pytests Framework, Swagger usage for Rest API validation
- Understanding of ORAN split 7.2 is expected
- Knowledge of CBRS Architecture, SAS – Spectrum Access System should be good.
- Candidate should have hands on Kubectl usage and overview of Kubernetes along with Docker containerization concepts
- Familiarity with Linux command, and Git
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.