Product Line Manager
Liverpool, NY /
Product Management – Transmission Line Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
What's in it for you:
- JMA Wireless is an innovation leader in the cellular industry and is seeking motivated, passionate candidates who prefer to work on the leading edge of technology.
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where individual contribution is recognized and rewarded
- JMA Wireless is a global organization. This position provides the opportunity to work at the corporate headquarters in Syracuse, NY.
- We understand the importance of investing in our employees and therefore offer training and further education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead TLS market level product adoption activities by defining and executing a product strategy that achieves the firm’s global revenue and margin within individual markets.
- Visit customers to understand their needs, solicit feedback on early-stage products, and conduct trial activities to justify product value proposition.
- Utilize market level feedback to identify product variant needs within the product group and drive the development of such variants through the GATE process.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure new product launch success within markets and regions. Work with marketing to develop required sales tools and training aids.
- Lead forecasting activities for TLS product group. Minimize slow moving inventory via promotional selling.
- This is a leadership position. Ability to demonstrate leadership in a cross functional environment is paramount.
- B.S. or greater in engineering field, preferably RF, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Demonstrate aptitude in business financials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related position
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical audience.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.