Liverpool, NY /
Internships & Co-Ops – Business /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run daily and weekly reports for various purchasing functions and then present the generated report to the team
- Manage and execute clean-up activities within SAP to maintain data integrity. This includes lead time, SS, tariff/freight cost, MOQ, etc.
- Assist with large RFQ projects (such as hardware, corrugated material, and sheet metal) as required to compile quotes for review
- Compile drawing packages for RFQ's
- Work with supplier quality and purchasing to review unqualified components in SAP that are already in projection
- Assist with component workflow setup from direction given by the sourcing team
- Provide support as needed with updating and maintaining safety stocks, lead times, MOQ's, and other items
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program in Supply Chain or another related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adjust to JMA’s fast-paced work environment
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.