Manager, Quality Assurance - Hardware
Engineering & Technology – Quality Assurance /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
We are seeking a Manager to lead the Hardware Quality Assurance team in Bologna, Italy, for 5G radio's.
- Lead the Hardware Test team for 5G radios
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption
- Preparation/Verification of MOP/Documentation for the deployment team
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Participate in agile scrum to inject quality into the entire product lines
- Leading the Team for the completion for various task assigned related to HW QA testing
- Training/mentoring the junior team members
- Collaborates with software/hardware R&D developers and project managers & responsible for the Lab QA setups
- Responsible for the identifying tools support requirement for the different releases and follow-up
- Reproduce the issues reported in the field and work with R&D to get it resolved
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, RF Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Proficient in RF test specifications and experience in RF and hardware testing
- Very good to excellent understanding of RF, antennas and antenna measurements
- Proficient with RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers / Generators, Oscilloscopes, Temp Chamber
- Familiar with 4G/5G systems a plus
- Proficient with Linux command line & familiar with python scripting and LabVIEW
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.