Vice President, Strategic Accounts (Wireless)
Remote - US
Sales, Services, Support – North America /
JMA is restoring U.S. leadership in wireless technology at a critical time in the transition to 5G. It makes the world’s most advanced software-based 5G platform, designed, coded, and manufactured in Syracuse, NY at the only U.S.-owned 5G factory in the country.
Across its global tech centers, JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. JMA’s technology is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare centers, the busiest transit centers, and the U.S. Military.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
We are on the hunt for a talented and experienced executive to help drive our technologies and services to Strategic Accounts within the 3rd Party Operator (3PO) community. We need a self-motivated professional with proven business development and management experience and an outstanding track record in sales of wireless network infrastructure. In this position, you will be responsible for growing the JMA Wireless share of business across all product lines, including DAS, Private Wireless, Antennas, Power, and Transmission Line.
- Lead sales and revenue growth within assigned national accounts.
- Develop new customers and or lines of business within the 3PO, network infrastructure community.
- Develop and maintain executive relationships across customer organizations, including C levels, Sales, Engineering, Technology, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Promote and gain approval of all JMA products within the corporate technology and business teams.
- Develop go-to-market plans for each account and collaboratively execute with JMA’s regional sales, system engineering, product management and marketing teams.
- Develop partnership status, growing market share of existing products but also foster technology partnerships, collaboratively developing and supporting future customer technology and business solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Development teams in the continued development and enhancement of new products and services to situate the company in a competitive position.
- Support customer sales of JMA solution at enterprise, venue ownership.
- Collaborate with other JMA departments to work in a “team sales” environment interacting with Product Line Management, Sales Engineering and Customer Support.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of JMA’s technologies and wireless industries technology direction.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business preferred (MBA a plus).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience calling on business and technology executives within the wireless community.
- Experienced in negotiating MPAs, contracts and partnership agreements.
- Experience in developing and managing large revenue growth.
- Experience selling wireless technology products, preferably OEMs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Cross Functional team leadership experience
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts, key features, and benefits of JMA product portfolio.
- Up to 60% nationwide travel required,
- Location: US Remote
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
The US national annual base salary range for this is $140,000 - $180,000. The range includes base salary that is expected to be paid for this role. Actual base salary will be based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the scope and complexity of the role, the successful candidate's relevant experience, skills, and knowledge, peer and market data and geographic location. This role will also include a commission plan.
At JMA, our people are deeply committed to their work and we provide benefits to match. When you join JMA you have immediate access to everything you need. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered. We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.