Front End Java UI Angular Developer
Engineering & Technology – Software /
JMA Wireless is looking for a Mid level Front End Angular UI developer with Full Stack skills to join our team in Bologna, Italy.
Must have good front end and backend skills to help us develop custom software interfaces and integrate with backend services.
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The Mid level Front End Angular UI developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces. The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities. Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customization of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Analyze, design, and implement business requirements
- Design and implementation of data models
- Design API’s using OpenAPI/Swagger
- Integrate with backend services via REST
- Development and testing of software APIs
- Profiling and optimizing system performance
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock
- Experience with HTTP/REST
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with backend technologies a plus
- o Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
- o Spring MVC, Spring Batch frameworks
- o Defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
- o JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- o Database integration using SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
Additional Experience and Knowledge a Plus:
- Experience with UI layout
- Graphics design experience a plus
- Human/Computer Interaction a plus
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with developing applications requiring internationalization and localization
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Virtual Box and VMware.
- Experience developing web based interactive visualization tools and dashboards for the real-time data
- Experience with graphs utilizing C3.js and D3.js