Customer Integration Engineer
Remote - US /
Product Management – 5G RAN /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
The Customer Integration Engineer is primarily responsible for interfacing JMA OAM systems with Customer owned operations systems. This integration entails several operations areas including performance management, fault management and configuration management. The later often involving automation of configuration related tasks such as: adding new nodes, expanding existing nodes, verifying configuration of nodes, modifying configuration of nodes, and so forth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Introduce and train customer on API functional and performance capabilities. These may be scheduled or ad-hoc events and may involve travel.
- Analyze and customer integration requirements and determine compatibility with existing product APIs.
- Document any gaps identified.
- Work with customer and JMA engineers to identify solution.
- Escalate any requirements that cannot be resolved by existing product APIs to management.
- Work with customer to perform integration testing of the solution. Will be customers primary contact to support the integration.
- Support solutions that have been deployed. Planning and support of upgrades, etc. Will take phone calls to assist customer as necessary
- Work with JMA Documentation to provide integration examples
- Responsible for supporting and enhancing the JMA NBI SDK
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.