Angular Front End Web Developer
DAS Systems - TEKO – Software Systems
JMA Wireless is the leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions that assure infrastructure reliability, streamline service operations, and maximize wireless performance. Employing powerful, patented innovations their solutions portfolio is proven to lower the cost of operations while ensuring lifetime quality levels in equipment and unrivaled performance for coverage and high-speed mobile data. JMA Wireless solutions cover macro infrastructure, outdoor and indoor distributed antenna systems and small cell solutions. JMA Wireless corporate headquarters are located in Liverpool, NY, with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide.
The Angular Front End Web Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces. The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities. Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Analyze, design and implement business requirements
- Development and testing of user interfaces
- Integrating with software APIs
- Profiling and optimizing user interface performance
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap
- Experience developing web based interactive visualization tools and dashboards for the real-time data
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Jasmine, Protractor and Karma
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Experience and Knowledge a Plus:
- Experience with developing applications requiring internationalization and localization
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Batch frameworks
- Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in database integration using SQL
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Virtual Box and VMware.