Front End Java UI Angular Developer (On-site- Richmond, VA)
Richmond, VA /
Engineering & Technology – Software /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
JMA Wireless is looking for a Mid level Front End Angular UI developer with Full Stack skills to join our team in Richmond, VA .
The role is Onsite in our office and does not offer a remote option.
Must have good front end and backend skills to help us develop custom software interfaces and integrate with backend services. There are no remote work opportunities for this project.
- The Mid level Front End Angular UI developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces.
- The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities.
- Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customization of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team.
- Analyze, design, and implement business requirements.
- Design and implementation of data models.
- Design API’s using OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Integrate with backend services via REST.
- Development and testing of software APIs
- Profiling and optimizing system performance.
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap.
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Experience with HTTP/REST.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Additional Experience and Knowledge a Plus:
- Familiarity with backend technologies a plus
- o Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
- o Spring MVC, Spring Batch frameworks
- o Defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
- o JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- o Database integration using SQL
- Experience with UI layout.
- Graphics design experience.
- Human/Computer Interaction.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with developing applications requiring internationalization and localization,
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Virtual Box and VMware.
- Experience developing web based interactive visualization tools and dashboards for the real-time data.
- Experience with graphs utilizing C3.js and D3.js.
- Excellent communication skills.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.