Director Talent Management
Liverpool, NY, Remote /
Human Resources – Talent Management /
Director of Talent Management
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. Our innovative mobile connectivity solutions are found in state-of-the-art stadiums, hospitals, transportation hubs and arenas. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Health and safety are a top priority with all our roles and sites. We continue to consult with industry experts and go above and beyond in our facilities to keep our employees healthy with our protection protocols.
About the Role
Looking for a transformative role that allows you to implement best practices in a new-to-the-organization but unanimously supported position? Craving the autonomy to unleash human potential and drive enhanced business performance? Excited about creating the organization’s talent development roadmap while ensuring complementary talent acquisition practices? Willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into an amazing opportunity in a fast-paced environment?
JMA’s Director, Talent Management will design, implement and lead forward-thinking scalable talent management programs, practices and strategies that further evolve JMA’s dynamic culture. Seeking a passionate and highly collaborative team player that will drive the growth and development of our employees while improving business outcomes.
· Optimize business performance through the development and implementation of talent initiatives, programs and partnerships in alignment with functional priorities
· Share deep technical understanding of succession planning, performance management, culture transformation, employee engagement, organizational development and coaching
· Reinvigorate the performance management process and tools to ensure objectivity and linkage between individual performance and business performance
· Promote succession planning for critical roles and talent sharing cross-functionally within the enterprise
· Partner, coach and collaborate across the organization to ensure alignment and understanding of talent program purpose and ensure program success
· Create management training programs that align and evolve with current/future needs leveraging blended mediums (virtual, video, micro learning, classroom based, e-learning etc.); Create high-potential talent pipelines, establish development and mentorship plans
· Assess department needs, strategize, design and effectively execute learning programs across a variety of business priorities and locations
· Champion Performance Management and Quality Improvement policy development in partnership with the Executive Leadership Team
· Proactively cultivate and work with the Talent Acquisition team to implement innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies that attract key talent through high engagement opportunities (events participation, referrals programs, communities) and create a network to fill current and future hiring needs
· Lead the collection, analysis and utilization of data to inform targeted leadership development and create deliberate talent development action plans
· Experienced: You are a dynamic, highly motivated, hands on lead with breadth and depth designing, implementing and leading talent management practices and programs with core expertise in succession planning, performance management, culture transformation, employee engagement, organization development and coaching. Talent Acquisition experience preferred.
· Accountable: You make it happen and encourage others to do the same; you get it done with aggressive but realistic goals and ensure your programs thrive. A fast-paced environment is your perfect stride!
· Influencer: You’re an engaging people connector, your passion and dedication to coaching, consulting and supporting others creates a win-win for all stakeholders.
· Analytical: Your talent for big picture thinking translated into a custom talent development roadmap is known in your networks; You're able to translate data into action/opportunities while providing transparency and successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
· Passionate: You are willing to go the extra mile with talent programs practices and procedures to ensure successful outcomes for employees, stakeholders and overall company culture; Supporting all levels of the organization, you make yourself available for 1:1 coaching and travel when needed.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.