Director, Global Product Line Management - Radio
Syracuse, NY /
Product Management – 5G RAN /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
We are seeking a Director, Product Line Management - Radio, to join our growing team! This role will be responsible for creating messaging and positioning material, managing price, profitability, GTM, roadmap, product life cycle of Macro Radios, Active Antennas and Custom Radios.
- Responsible for all product roadmaps and product development, including: 1) Collect Market/Product requirements and drive Roadmap features, timelines, deliverables, 2) Business case validation, 3) Budget approval supporting the roadmap
- Responsible for product profitability, %GM, including: 1) Product Pricing Strategy, and 2) Cost reduction
- Competitors’ benchmarking (both commercial and technical)
- Work with Marketing to create Product Positioning material
- Manage the entire product line life cycle including, but not limited to, SAP management of p/n, customer service support, sales operation workflow, end of life, product phase out and last buy order, warranty, upgrades, assurance, maintenance, etc.
- Support company's production / Forecasting
- Inventory control
- Strategic customer presentations (to gain market share, close strategic partnership and /or introduce new solution/products)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required; Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications preferred
- 10+ years related experience, including 5+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of radio propagation
- Knowledge in new technologies such as NR / 5G / Positioning / Amplifiers
- Experience with wireless Operator’s relationship
- Knowledge in gNB functionalities
- Experienced in conducting market research, including market strategies and segmentation
- Understanding of Radio Remote Head system architecture
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time (including International travel)
- Preferred position location is Syracuse, NY (Alternative locations could include: Boulder, CO, Dallas, TX or Bologna, Italy)
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.