VP, Dell Strategic Account Management
Allen, TX - Austin, TX /
Sales, Services, Support – North America /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- We are loking for a trailblazer who can build, lead & manage the relationship between JMA Wireless and Dell as we embark on a new strategic partnership in the wireless and telecommunications space. This person will be critical in managing the relationship between Dell and JMA in a role that requires a strong product and business development background.
- Build & manage the relationship between Dell and JMA at the Executive Leadership, VP & Director level while owning strategic business development for our products
- Drive new routes to market through product integration opportunities surrounding JMA products and the Dell portfolio
- Offer horizontal solutions of validated designs to accelerate SP new service offerings
- Host ideation workshops to identify concrete services for joint service creation
- Co-develop custom solutions with SP partners to build a solution that will drive Sell-In/Sell-Out
- Launch JMA Wireless solutions through a variety of platforms while providing spotlights, training materials, toolkits, and any other items that would be beneficial to outward facing clients
- Run successful campaigns for JMA solutions through events, external media, field enablement and other methods
- 10+ years of experience in technical business development at the Director-level and above
- Previous success developing new business with Dell which drove significant & sustained growth
- Experience becoming a Dell partner and actively managing the program to success
- Established corporate relationships and history of involvement in Dell’s strategic initiatives. Experience within the federal sector is strongly desired
- Creativity in aligning strategic account needs with company products and capabilities and experience in dealing with complex technical sales
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.