Liverpool, NY /
Accounting & Finance – Accounting /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Support the Tax & Risk function for each of JMA’s legal entities and business units.
- Assist with tax planning and statutory compliance for multi-national corporation.
- Drive Federal, State & International tax compliance.
- Partner with domestic and international financial accounting staff on intercompany transactions and monthly reconciliations.
- Validate and reconcile month end tax balances for multiple entities including book/tax differences, R&D, and other credit computations in support of multi-national structure.
- Oversite of indirect tax reporting including sales tax, VAT & GST.
- Plan & Manage tax related projects
- Assist with risk management function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; CPA or MBA preferred.
- Must possess at least 5 years of financial accounting experience. International tax experience a plus.
- Experience working in manufacturing industry preferred
- Must possess exceptional analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.