Associate Specialist, Customer Care – Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY /
Sales, Services, Support – Sales Operations /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
JMA Wireless is looking for an Associate Specialist, Customer Care to support our growing North American business. This role will be a main point of communication for our North American customers and Sales Teams. The Associate Specialist will work from opportunity creation, to quoting, to implementation, and everything in between. This role will coordinate with many internal departments and offer the opportunity to learn about our organization and our exciting industry.
- Act as key internal resource for North American Sales Team and JMA customers
- Answering customer questions in a timely and professional manner
- Issue quotations from our Customer Relationship Management tool and work with Planning Team to provide availability and product lead times
- Manage inbound communication from new and existing customers (including JMA’s Customer Service telephone number and shared Customer Service e-mail inbox)
- Purchase Order receipt, verification and entry
- Create value-add services for our customers and their needs via expedite requests, logistics, and scheduling
- Maintain strong relationships with major customer accounts and aid them with their needs within the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or Associates degree and 2 years of work experience; experience in customer-facing role(s) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Strong communication skills in both written and interpersonal settings including comfort talking on phone and replying to e-mails regularly
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to be proactive and take initiative
- Positive attitude towards customers and team members
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Familiarity with SAP C4C, SAP ERP (or similar tools) preferred
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.