Test Engineer Electronics/Telecommunications
Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The Test Engineer will execute conformity tests related to XRAN projects. These projects include validation of board firmware, O&M software and system integration with compliancy to the 3GPP standards (LTE, 5G NR). The Test Engineer will perform functional tests, create automatic testing scripts and validate the product on all available interfaces. Moreover the person in this role will validate both internal testing tools and customer’s final user interfaces of the product.
- The Test Engineer will belong to the internal testing team, which collaborates with firmware/software/hardware R&D developers and project managers.
- Master's degree in electronic or telecommunication engineering
- Good troubleshooting skills and mindset suitable for complex systems.
- Experience in the use of lab instruments such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes and RF signal generators.
- Knowledge of various testing techniques (no-regression test, testing automation, etc…).
- Familiarity with Linux OS environment, bash and python scripting
- Previous experience in Testing or Quality Assurance departments in either software or telecommunication environment is a plus.