Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Engineering
Allen, TX - Austin, TX - Chicago, IL - Liverpool, NY - Richmond, VA /
Human Resources – Recruiting /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in reinvigorating our talent acquisition strategy and drive alignment with tangible sourcing outcomes throughout the business. A roll up your sleeves and dive in mentality coupled with a motivated passion for creating organized and unforgettable candidate experiences is a necessity -- Are you in?
- Own the recruiting and hiring process for JMA's Engineering, R&D, Product Development, Software & Marketing opportunities.
- Develop deep understanding of JMA short- and long-term talent needs; identify, build and maintain network pipeline; leverage numerous platforms to create strong sourcing infrastructure in key talent segments
- Conduct ongoing proactive research to further evolve sourcing channels; ensure on-going relationship management in competitive markets
- Build effective sourcing and assessment talent acquisition project plans, in alignment with department staffing needs
- Recommend ideas, strategies and process enhancements that contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Identify qualified talent, interview and secure “perfect fit” candidates; drive high interview to offer outcomes
- Host candidates throughout the entire selection process; create and own exceptional candidate experiences
- Build, develop, and create year-round university relationships and cultivate opportunities across a diverse stakeholder audience including career centers, professors, student clubs and organizations, students, internal stakeholders and alumni; Effectively assess talent, enhance strategic recruiting and share JMA Value Proposition
- Leverage talent acquisition data and insights to build effective relationships across the organization and align to business need. coach and train stakeholders, as needed.
- Accountable: you make it happen; you own pipeline infrastructure creation and encourage others to adopt new practices accordingly; you get it done with aggressive goals
- An Ambassador: Your passion and dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome company representative
- Analytical: data is your friend and researching best practices is part of your growth mindset; you're able to translate findings and numbers into action/opportunities.
- Collaborative: you listen and partner closely with stakeholders to create shared successes, based on department/role hiring objectives
- Communicative: you’re an engaging people connector and expert negotiator; your consultative approach ensures successful stakeholder and candidate hiring outcomes.
- Experienced: You have 4+ years in a recruiting/sourcing role with extensive knowledge in talent acquisition and placing “perfect fit” talent across all functional areas of the business.
- Passionate: you love the hunt and are willing to go the extra mile to bring in perfect fit candidates
- Proactive: You anticipate challenges before they arise and put plans in place to ensure optimal coverage in all talent areas.
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity and handle confidential information with tact
- Tech-Savvy: You know your way around the competitive hiring landscape and are comfortable sourcing across varied channels (social media, talent recruitment, online talent communities and business intelligence,) to get the job done.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.