HR Business Partner - Sales
Corporate – Human Resources /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates are working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
The Sales HR Business Partner will act as a consultant to the Sales organization to align business objectives with employees and management. The position partners across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Identify and partner with COEs to develop, and drive key initiatives such as employee development, performance management, workforce planning, rewards, and recognition
- Advise business leaders on how to build and maintain an effective organization
- Understand and translate business strategies into effective people programs to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and growth opportunities
- Understand the sales organization and business demands to support the employee experience
- Identify organization improvements to prepare for business growth
- Participate in the selection process of employees
- Assist with the administration of compensation programs for employees within the Sales organization, in partnership with Compensation
- Partner with Sales Operations in the creation and deployment of annual sales compensation plans
- Coach and partner with employees to ensure exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle
- Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues, to include thorough and objective investigation
- Provide leadership and coaching to managers
- Collaborate with other members of the functional teams to support common goals and liaise with other staff and international offices to support a responsive work environment
You Have (qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Behavioral Sciences, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience
- Experience supporting Sales or Commercial organizations
- Previous demonstrated experience interacting with COE’s and business leaders
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organizations
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-pace organization
- Curiosity to innovate, create, and constantly look to challenge the status quo
- Friendly and positive personality, coupled with a strong professional presence and business acumen
- Demonstrates good judgment in a variety of situations
- Manages confidential information with a high level of discretion
- Genuinely cares, engages and connects well with people, seeks to empower and maximize the potential of their colleagues
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.