Product Specialist, 5G RAN
Allen, Texas /
Product Management – 5G RAN /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Work with the Director of Product Management to help drive the development of new indoor 5G RAN solutions
- Contribute to every element of the product from its conceptualization and its development to its launch and post-launch performance
- Contribute toward market analysis, competitors benchmarking and roadmap development
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Field enablement, Sales and User Learning to produce go-to-market materials and training documents
- Respond to Customer requests for information and proposals
- Interact with engineering to ensure the product design and feature set meets the requirements of our customers
- Become a visible product expert, sharing best practices both internally and with customers
- Responsible for the building of a great product that provides sustainable value in terms of revenue and profit for the business
- Learn everything about the 5G RAN
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required; Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in wireless communications as a product manager, systems engineer or in a technical marketing role
- Good system Level understanding of 4G and 5G RAN technologies
- Solid understanding of both technical and business sides of wireless communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to current and prospective customers.
- Strong ability to solve problems and drive high-quality solutions
- Capacity to manage multiple, competing priorities and talent to work in a fast-paced, high commitment environment
- Availability to travel and act with special focus on specific customers within JMA Wireless’ global footprint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.