Backend GO Developer
Bologna / Milano
Engineering & Technology – Software /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
The Backend GO and C++ Developer will be responsible for the design and implementation of the OAMP platform of JMA. The development will be related to backend services to manage 4G/5G Baseband Unit applications.
The person in this position will support and collaborate with other team members on a daily basis to develop new features and for bug fixing. In addition, they will design and implement new components and software
The Backend GO and C++ Developer will interface with the Technical leader of the project to develop the software packages and QA team’s members to support its testing.
JMA OAMP software platform is developed implementing standardized interfaces of communication (3GPP, O-RAN, CBRS Alliance) in a Kubernetes based environment. This position will be based out of the JMA office in either Bologna or Milan, Italy.
Backend GO and C++ Developer Responsibilities:
- SubNetwork / CBRS DP backend development in GO and C++ language
- Implementation of 3GPP, O-RAN and CBRS Alliance defined interfaces
- Implementation of JMA specific APIs to integrate with other JMA OAMP software modules
- Interface with QA for product validation and release cycle
Backend GO and C++ Developer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in writing backend code in GO, with C++ knowledge a plus
- Used to git and agile workflow
- Working knowledge of Linux and Docker / Kubernetes environment
- Attention to details and team work
- Proactive mindset
- (As a plus) CI-CD experience (via Jenkins)
- (As a plus) Experience in writing microservice applications
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.