Associate DevSecOps Engineer
Engineering & Technology – Software /
JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. From its global tech centers, JMA is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare facilities, and the busiest transit centers.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
JMA has an opportunity for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our team in Bologna or Milan, Italy.
The DevSecOps Engineer at JMA will build and enable CI/CD with a focus on productivity and increased efficiencies, support the Security team, and mentor team members in DevSecOps best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CI/CD enablement with a focus on productivity and efficiency improvements
- Build pipeline to continuously deploy Jenkins builds in K3S environment
- Increase efficiencies to continuously deploy JMA products Jenkins builds in VM environments
- Support and enable automation testing of SMBA (Service Based Model Architecture) to be completed by QA team
- Perform analysis and evaluations of DevSecOps issues, develop remediation solutions, and assignments for implementation
- Support Security team in their effort to provide security patch releases/bundles for product software applications.
- Mentor and enable team members to successfully complete SMBA (Service Based Model Architecture) related items with DevSecOps and CI/CD initiatives
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science
- 0-2+ Years of experience as a DevSecOps Engineer with software products focus
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, (K3S experience is preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Git, JIRA, and/or Confluence including Code Branching/Merging
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD
- Experience with Python, Bash, or PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Experience with Zabbix is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Bilingual in Italian & English
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.