Regional Sales Director - New England/Upstate NY
Sales, Services, Support – Distributed Antenna Systems /
JMA is restoring U.S. leadership in wireless technology at a critical time in the transition to 5G. It makes the world’s most advanced software-based 5G platform, designed, coded, and manufactured in Syracuse, NY at the only U.S.-owned 5G factory in the country.
Across its global tech centers, JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. JMA’s technology is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare centers, the busiest transit centers, and the U.S. Military.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
We are seeking a Hunter/Seeker for our Regional Sales Director role to be based in Boston, MA. This person must be experienced in sourcing new revenue and have the demonstrated resourcefulness to penetrate existing accounts more deeply. You will manage the steps needed to close deals and meet/exceed revenue expectations, by selling DAS solutions to mobile carriers, neutral host providers, integrators, and enterprise customers in the New England/Upstate NY market.
- Creatively sell JMA portfolio of high-performance DAS systems to clients in the New England and Upstate New York market.
- Build and maintain relationships with a clear understanding of the customer’s decision-making process, budget, timeline, and organization structure required to win!
- Collaborate with other JMA departments to work in a “team sales” environment interacting with Product Line Management, Sales Engineering and Customer Support.
- Sales funnel management and accurate forecasting. Provide weekly status reports for senior management.
- Be strategic and execute detailed territory and account plans.
- Build alliances and partnerships with wireless operators, neutral host companies, integrators, installers, venue owners and other ecosystem partners who compliment JMA’s value in each focus opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred (MBA a plus).
- Minimum of 7 years Hunter/Seeker sales experience, selling DAS systems.
- Have an established network of key decision makers in the region, allowing you to meet and exceed revenue expectations.
- Demonstrated success developing and winning complex deals for technology solutions in the New England/Upstate NY market.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts, key features, and benefits of JMA product portfolio.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Location: Remote, residing in Boston, MA area.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
The US national annual base salary range for this is $100,000 - $130,000. The range includes base salary that is expected to be paid for this role. Actual base salary will be based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the scope and complexity of the role, the successful candidate's relevant experience, skills, and knowledge, peer and market data and geographic location. This role will also include a commission plan.
At JMA, our people are deeply committed to their work and we provide benefits to match. When you join JMA you have immediate access to everything you need. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered. We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you.
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.