Liverpool, NY /
Production & Manufacturing – Logistics /
*** Role will be hired on a Temp-to-Hire Contract ***
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- Safely move materials throughout facility in support of the operations.
- Using ERP system, SAP, electronically move materials that mirror the physical movements with 100% accuracy.
- Based on visual indicators and/or actual orders, pull material in a timely manner that supports the needs of manufacturing and support services.
- Strive for 100% inventory accuracy; cycle counting done daily.
- Execute all aspects of material handling in the following areas as assigned:
- Use SAP to pick and pack material, process shipment capturing exact quantities, shipping methods and products. Audit every shipment that goes out validating effort on ship paperwork. Execute the shipment of the orders using UPS, FEDEX or other LTL or FTL carriers. Invoice freight as defined in order.
- On Assembly Floor, clear each location of Finished Good products by verifying material type and counts then moving that material via mobile cart or forklift to Finished Goods warehouse.
- Using SAP, find same product in warehouse and put all like product together in same location (consolidation) as well as executing the electronic movement; moving material and part counts to the proper locations.
- Execute Cycle Counts as directed.
- Adhere to all safety rules especially those related to proper lifting and use of fork lifts.
- Meet and/or exceed customer expectations by means of accurate and timely deliveries.
- Present opportunities to reduce cost either for JMA or customer.
- Operate hand jacks and forklifts to safely move material. Live and promote safety at work.
- Read and comprehend instructions listed on production and shipping paperwork
- Above average math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division)
- Strong attention to detail to surface any discrepancies
- Research capabilities to assist in driving solutions
- Knowledge/experience in warehousing and basic processes associated with material handling
- Basic computer competency; keyboard and program navigation with ease and speed
- Ability to communicate opportunities or issues in a timely and professional manner
- Work with a sense of urgency in all areas
- Ownership of activities and issues; be part of the solution
- Willingness to participate in a positive and productive team based environment in support of satisfying and exceeding customer demand
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.