Hardware Engineering Intern
Allen, Texas /
Internships & Co-Ops – Engineering /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and assist in development and test of wireless products
- Organize and conduct technical activities for the engineering support of product designs
- Work on design of hardware products and implement tests for functionality and behaviors of subsystems
- Work closely with systems, software and test teams to develop test/test apps at device, unit and system levels
- Prepare technical analysis/reviews for engineering team
- Interact in a team environment with designers, developers, system engineers and testers
- Interface with RF, electrical, mechanical, software and design teams
- Enrolled in a BS/MS program in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with hardware design; RF; Antenna; Coding skills; Python/C
- Team player with attention to details and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.