Key Account Manager
Remote - Germany
Sales, Services, Support – International /
JMA is restoring U.S. leadership in wireless technology at a critical time in the transition to 5G. It makes the world’s most advanced software-based 5G platform, designed, coded, and manufactured in Syracuse, NY at the only U.S.-owned 5G factory in the country.
Across its global tech centers, JMA makes 5G possible for organizations with the most critical connectivity demands in the world. JMA’s technology is ushering in a new era of connectivity for leading mobile carriers, the most iconic stadiums, major universities, leading healthcare centers, the busiest transit centers, and the U.S. Military.
5G is more than another G on your phone — it is a generational opportunity to change the way the world operates. Join the industry’s fastest growing technology company to shape that future today.
JMA Wireless is looking for a Key Account Manager, for the Germany market, with primary focus on Private 5G networks.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to secure short and long-term profitable business for JMA through a proactive sales approach, based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives.
They will develop both internal and external relations and actively drive customers and JMA’s success, mobilizing internal resources to deliver efficient and effective solutions.
Mobile/In Building coverage and Private networks background and experience with a proven track record in sales are key for this position.
- Identify critical customer needs through a consultative customer engagement to generate sales opportunities
- Create and implement sales strategy
- Drive all business development & sales activities towards clients in Germany, coordinating internal resources and acting as primary interface towards the customer
- Be fully accountable for P&L and fulfill financial targets
- Negotiate the commercial conditions with customer's purchasing and close business opportunities
- Create, maintain and leverage trust-based relationships with relevant customer interfaces
- Position JMA as best business partner and thought leader with current and prospect clients in Germany
- Drive a culture of trust, collaboration and inclusion, accountability, commitment to excellence and focus on achieving collective results
- The candidate is expected to work out of their home office and will require about 50% of travel activity
- Outstanding track record in Sales & Business Development in the ICT industry
- Solid track record from creating, negotiating and delivering complex deals
- Knowledge of Private Wireless networks
- Existing relationships with relevant key interfaces in the Private 5G ecosystem, including large enterprises, MNOs, Systems Integrators, Consulting Companies etc.
- Consultative experience is a merit
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Result Orientation – consistently deliver superior business results
- Analytical skills – Ability to interpret data to create sales strategies and business cases
- Customer & Market Understanding – superior ability to identify customer pain points
- Leadership – the ability to mobilize and focus teams
- Collaboration & Influencing – the effectiveness in working with peers, partners and broader organization
- Strategic Orientation and Creativity – superior analytical skills and outstanding creativity to design out of the box winning propositions
- Customer Impact – the ability to command the attention and respect of senior customer, building trust
- Communication – excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills. Fluent German is a requirement
- A good blend of motivation, proactiveness, accountability, flexibility and perseverance
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications/IT or equivalent
- Masters degree in Business Administration is desired
At JMA, we don’t just accept differences — we embrace them. JMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.