Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The homologation engineer will execute conformity tests related to radio standards (3GPP, LTE, 5G NR), functional tests and certification tests applicable to JMA equipment (mainly related to radio frequency environment). Moreover, the person in this role should be able to write with accuracy official documentation and test reports.
- The homologation engineer will belong to the testing and certification team, which collaborates with firmware/software/hardware R&D developers.
- The position is open for both Junior and Senior engineers with Master degree in electronic or telecommunication engineering.
- 3GPP standard’s knowledge, EMC and Safety regulation.
- Experience in the use of lab instruments such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and RF signal generators.
- Knowledge of international certification processes