Allen, Texas /
Engineering & Technology – 5G Hardware Engineering /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- High-speed digital design, power management, and a variety of local buses and interfaces
- Develop HW component and system level specifications
- Develop HW verification and functional test plans
- Develop schematic and PCB designs with high-speed practices
- Work with FAB House to generate stackups and set the design in motion
- Work with global teams to improve techniques, manage parts libraries, and share knowledge.
- Work with NPI and Manufacturing to implement best-practices design for manufacturing (DFM).
- Participates in schematic and layout reviews
- Develops functional tests to support quality assurance
- Work closely with SW engineers to optimize design and debug products
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in digital hardware development
- Experience with CAD/EDA tools for schematic entry, library creation and PCB layout
- Ability to independently read and understand electrical schematics; hardware bring-up
- PCB layout design for RF, digital, analog, switch-mode power supply, and mixed signal circuits.
- Experience with test equipment such as signal generators, multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Hands-on experience with laboratory test and debug
- Perform bench tests to validate components and prototype designs
- Testing embedded software and test automation
- Attentive to details, follow-through and be able to work with minimal supervision
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.