RF Hardware Engineer
Engineering & Technology – 5G Hardware Engineering /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The Hardware engineer will participate in all the phases of the hardware development life cycle of the electronic boards and final products.
- The hardware designer team includes both Senior and Junior engineers with analog, digital background and emphasys on wireless (Radio frequency) technologies.
- The person in this role will collaborate with PCB designers, mechanical designers and firmware developers, following the hardware development from the schematic design to the final certification of the product.
- The position is open for both Junior and Senior engineers.
- Experience in both analog and digital board design
- Experience in the use of lab instruments such as oscilloscopes, RF signal generators, network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
- Knowledge of software for circuitry and electromagnetic simulation
- Ability in the selection, management and introduction of new electronic components
- Attitude to join a dynamic working group
Additional Experience and Knowledge Preferred:
- Experience in RF/IF board development applied to wireless technologies
- Ability in the management of obsolete components, EOL, PCN
- Knowledge of quality procedures applied to the different design steps