Senior QA Test Automation Engineer
Boulder, CO /
Engineering & Technology – Private LTE /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
As the lead of the 5G test automation team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing our 5G test automation and infrastructure validation solution.
- Lead the design and development of the 5G infrastructure validation solution.
- Develop, execute, and maintain comprehensive test automation framework to benchmark the accuracy, consistency, and performance of LTE and 5G platforms
- Generate comprehensive test reports for internal and external consumption
- Support manual QA testing efforts in conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Participate in agile scrum to inject quality into the entire software delivery lifecycle
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Research industry trends and developments in QA automation
- Mentors other QA automation engineers
- 10+ years of experience architecting and designing test automation frameworks.
- RESTful APIs (for integrating with Confluence, Jira and/or Jenkins)
- Automation frameworks including Jenkins and ROBOT
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Proficiency with Linux (CentOS 7 or 8) including SSH, TCP/UDP network programming experience
- Virtualization with KVM, Kubernetes
- Experience with test executives such as LabView and TestStand
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with SQL and database normalization
- Basic understanding of Wireless systems such as LTE, 5G, along with RF testing
- Base understanding of RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers / Generators
- TM4J – Jira Test Management software
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.