Junior Angular UI Programmer
Richmond, VA /
Engineering & Technology – Software Systems /
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and we’re just getting started. We’re a leading global innovator of mobile connectivity solutions. We design and build next-generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G and CBRS services on mobile operator networks worldwide. Whether our teammates working on the manufacturing floor creating products or working side by side with our customers at an installation, we are never satisfied with the status quo. We never settle, every person in every position has the power to make an impact.
- The Junior Angular UI Programmer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The person in this role will support development of management and operation services and user interfaces. The person in this position will also work with partners who may supply software components, collaborating with them as needed to specify and validate key functionalities. Finally, the person in this role may be involved in customizations of the software to interface with other back office systems.
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team
- Analyze, design, and implement business requirements
- Design and implementation of data models
- Design API’s using OpenAPI/Swagger
- Integrate with backend services via REST
- Development and testing of software APIs
- Profiling and optimizing system performance
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito and PowerMock
- Experience with HTTP/REST
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with backend technologies a plus
o Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
o Spring MVC, Spring Batch frameworks
o Defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
o JPA and Hibernate frameworks
o Database integration using SQL
Additional Experience and Knowledge a Plus:
- Experience with UI layout
- Graphics design experience a plus
- Human/Computer Interaction a plus
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with developing applications requiring internationalization and localization
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Virtual Box and VMware.
- Experience developing web based interactive visualization tools and dashboards for the real-time data
- Experience with graphs utilizing C3.js and D3.js
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.