Regional Sales Director, Mountain & Desert Region
Remote - US /
Sales, Services, Support – Distributed Antenna Systems /
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
We are seeking a high performing Sales Director to lead consultative, complex system sales for DAS and private network solutions to mobile carriers, neutral host providers, integrators and enterprises in the desert and mountain region that includes AZ, CO, NM and UT.
- Sell JMA portfolio of high performance DAS systems and private network solutions to mobile carriers, neutral host providers, integrators and enterprises in assigned territory.
- Secure, build and maintain relationships at multiple levels for all accounts with a clear understanding of the customer’s decision-making process, budget, timeline, and org structure.
- Collaborate with other JMA departments to work in a “team sales” environment interacting with PLM, Sales Engineering and Customer Support. Engage Exec Sponsors on key deals as needed.
- Sales funnel management and accurate forecasting. Provide weekly status reports for senior management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred, but not a must have.
- Minimum of 7 years of consultative, solution selling experience in the wireless industry. DAS systems and private network solutions sales to mobile carriers, neutral host providers, integrators and enterprises preferred.
- Existing credible relationships with key players in the region.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a sales strategy for selling complex technology solutions in the assigned territory.
- Experience operating remotely in an entrepreneurial environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical concepts regarding the key features and benefits of JMA product portfolio.
- 50 – 70% travel required
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.