Machine Learning Developer (f/m/x)
Our client is a team of software developers brought together by their enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. They are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers consult them for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The results speak for themselves: today their software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Their goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Machine Learning Developer (f/m/x) in Munich
What does your work life look like with ESR Labs?
As Machine Learning Developer (f/m/x) you are responsible for the modeling of several aspects for autonomous driving for autonomous driving, especially in Computer Vision. Furthermore, you implement, optimize and port on embedded platforms and develop new network topologies.
What ESR Labs expect from you? Required:
- Good know-how in Machine Learning with focus at Deep Learning
- Thorough knowledge of Computer Vision
- Development experience with C/C++ and Python
- Know-how in any of the following frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch
- Good English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
What ESR Labs expect from you? Desired:
- Experience in GPU programming with CUDA, OpenCL or other GPU computer languages
- Knowledge of embedded hardware, vehicle and robotic
- Experience with NVIDIA DRIVE API and DRIVE PX2 SDK
- Thorough knowledge of Sensor Fusion
- Know-how in at least of one RTOS
- Experience with any of the following APIs: OpenVX, OpenCV, Vulkan or OpenGL (ES)
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge with SoC optimization
What you can expect from ESR Labs
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
ESR Labs vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Tina Prade by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400538-81.