Growth Marketing Analyst
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to be responsible for driving the strategic vision and tactical execution of online marketing campaigns, with the goal of expanding our brand reach and increasing the size of our member base.
What you'll be doing here:
- Applying the scientific method to the development of AB tests and MVA experiments, along with the execution of member marketing campaigns across channels including: Email, Phone, Web Push and Mobile Push
- Monitoring key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations, and advocate for internal resources required to drive the continued member growth via their respective marketing channel(s)
- Delivering insights and hypotheses that are informed by both competitive and web analytics
- Breaking down ambiguous problems by defining key success criteria, and developing data-driven and prioritized roadmaps to deliver results
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas
About you and your skills:
- Results-oriented, seasoned data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities
- An advocate of using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimizations
- 2-5 years of work experience in online marketing, online advertising, member acquisition, web and/or database marketing analytics
- Strong analytical skills (SQL & Tableau experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R a plus
- Solid experience in online marketing disciplines with a strong emphasis on growth-hacking and generating high ROI
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.