Strategic Talent Sourcer
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Talent Acquisition and People & Culture – Talent Acquisition /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking to find a motivated Talent Sourcer to join the team and play an essential role in helping to support our daily recruiting operations. We are looking for someone to partner with our talent team as well as our hiring managers to focus on the front-end of the recruiting life cycle. This is a great opportunity to learn, make an impact, and work closely with an experienced team and grow your career in the Recruiting space.
What you'll be doing here:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand requirements for specific roles
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through innovative outreach methods to increase response rates
- Craft candidate outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Manage and update candidates in our ATS
- Provide an amazing candidate experience
- Example roles you may focus on: Quantitative/Marketing Analyst, Product Manager, Designer, Finance, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.
About you and your skills:
- A genuine interest in recruiting and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience/knowledge of sourcing and ATS tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Lever, Hiretual, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized
- 1+ years of experience within Recruiting, Sourcing, Operations, HR, or related positions
- Passionate about building companies and teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to create, implement and refine processes to streamline the recruiting process as a whole
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.