Senior Optimization Analyst
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Customer Success – Enterprise /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for a Senior Optimization Analyst to join our Optimization team within Customer Success. The Customer Success team is responsible to partner with Employer Sales for the onboarding, delivery and profitable campaign execution for customers. The Optimization team focuses heavily on Job auction dynamics, advanced campaign optimization and product development. They are responsible to understand how customer changes impact the Jobcase marketplace and creatively find solutions to meet customer ROI and volume goals. Optimizers are strategic thinkers, a successful candidate will be an analytical powerhouse who can help Customer Success and Sales drive increased investment from top tier customers.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Become an expert on Job Promotion dynamics and delivery in order to define and then lead on fulfillment best practices and campaign optimization across all Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Drive critical, revenue impacting investigations and planned projects in coordination with the Optimization Analyst Team Manager
- Monitor key metrics in the job fulfillment auction to flag, investigate, understand and communicate major changes to Jobcase leadership and key stakeholders
- Support Sales and CSMs on complex technical customer needs requiring advanced data retrieval through Tableau and Amazon Redshift
- Use regular expression logic (RegEx) and a suite of automation tools to support efficient job integration with a variety of employer partners
- Collaborate on presentations to Sales and existing customers, using custom analysis to justify increased spend on top-tier accounts.
- Templatize ad hoc exercises to empower and coach CSMs to reproduce proof-of-concept analyses at scale
- Act as a product liaison for Customer Success to partner closely with our Central Analytics and Information Retrieval teams on improving and expanding Job Promotion support
About you and your skills:
- 5+ years of work experience in a technology company, consulting, or related environment
- Experience owning and driving key projects, collaborating with senior level stakeholders
- Analytically minded, able to use data to make decisions and identify trends or anomalies to form a narrative and action plan
- Moderate to advanced experience with data manipulation and presentation, such as writing formulas, creating tables, data visualizations and dashboards
- Moderate to advanced experience in data retrieval such as SQL or other query languages
- Data science coding experience a plus
- Experience with Tableau or willingness to learn/ramp to advanced level
- Comfort monitoring metrics in a real-time dashboard environment
- Strong communicator - Able to clearly articulate issues, ideas, solutions and questions
- Collaborative personality, excited to partner with internal teams. Interest in client facing role a plus
- Able to operate with efficiency and maintain accuracy while juggling a high volume of tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail & follow through
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.