Technical Account Senior Analyst
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Performance Marketing – Analytics, Retention /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
The Member Acquisition team is looking for a Technical Account Senior Analyst to own our job board marketing program and support cross-functional work. This role has internal and external stakeholders, and is responsible for driving the strategic and tactical execution of user acquisition campaigns with our job board partners, with the goal of expanding our brand reach, increasing the size of our member base, and driving significant profit growth for the business.
What you'll be doing here:
- Own partner account management, internal analytics and delivery of key company growth goals for a high-visibility user acquisition program
- Monitor key performance indicators, make data-driven recommendations, and advocate for internal resources required to drive continued member growth
- Become the trusted adviser to external partners by understanding their business needs, responding quickly to requests, and identifying and clearly communicating campaign performance recommendations and growth opportunities
- Drive the QA process ensuring experimentation excellence for each partner- verifying effective rendering, functionality, personalization, and targeting
- Coordinating marketing performance measurements for each client/partner as well as influencing major marketing decisions through data analysis
- Strong acumen for technical problem-solving - including analytic, troubleshooting, and general diagnostic abilities
- Project management abilities and multi-tasking —you will be managing many integrations, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Interact with engineering, product and clients, representing many different types of personalities and opinions
- The candidate must be able to communicate and navigate between all parties efficiently and effectively
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of marketing programs and processes
About you and your skills:
- Results-oriented data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities
- Intermediate or better proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
- Analytical and problem solving skills developed through experience analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, performing qualitative and quantitative research, and generating insights & recommendations
- Strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills across the business
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fluid, fast-paced work environment
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics roleWorking knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
- Experience with web technologies/web programming languages and APIs is strongly preferred
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.