Customer Success Manager
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Customer Success – Enterprise /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
The Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is collaborative and analytically minded to support Sales on job promotion campaigns. This person will partner with Sales for onboarding, as well as deliver profitable campaign execution for our Customers. We accomplish this with a constant customer focus, advocating for the client internally and working in partnership across all the teams at Jobcase to achieve the customer’s goals and provide solutions for the customer’s challenges
What you'll be doing here:
- Become an expert on campaign setup, activation and delivery for job promotion campaigns
- Responsible for hitting client objectives such as campaign volume or cost per apply/hire goals
- Liaise with Sales to understand customer needs, interfacing with customers directly, at Sales team request
- Prepare customer job feeds for campaign execution by inputting bids and relevant campaign details
- Monitor and own standard campaign optimization which includes activities such as job content revisions, bid adjustments, location expansion and promotion adjustments
- Use SQL and Tableau desktop to investigate standard campaign inquiries, escalating to our Optimization team as needed for guidance on advanced delivery execution
- Ensure Sales has all relevant campaign updates for customers
- Contribute to customer presentations in partnership with Sales, producing data points and visuals
- Execute against customer goals finding the balance between what is best for our customers, best for our members and the Jobcase business
About you and your skills:
- 3+ years of work experience managing campaigns on an eCPM, CPC or CPA basis such as media buying, campaigns in social media, SEM or general advertising
- Analytically minded, able to use data to make decisions
- Experience in excel/google sheet data manipulation, such writing formulas, creating pivot tables and graphs
- Experience in or willingness to learn basic SQL and Regex
- Experience with Tableau desktop (or similar BI tool) or willingness to learn/ramp to a basic level
- Comfort monitoring metrics in a dashboard environment such as Tableau
- Strong communicator - able to clearly articulate issues, ideas, solutions and questions
- Experience working directly with customers or internal stakeholders and a willingness to be external facing.
- Collaborative personality, able to partner with many internal teams & stakeholders
- Able to operate with urgency and maintain accuracy while juggling a high volume of tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail & follow through
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.