Strategic Account Manager
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Sales – Enterprise /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking to find a motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our Customer Success team and take ownership of our most strategic customers. Customer Success is responsible for the onboarding, delivery and delight of our customers. We accomplish this with a constant customer focus, advocating for the client internally and working in partnership across all the teams at Jobcase to achieve the customer’s goals and provide solutions for the customer’s challenges. The role will be an exciting one that continuously evolves.
What you'll be doing here:
- Build a partnership bond with strategic customers by understanding their needs, urgency and idiosyncrasies that make them unique
- Build and maintain a strong relationship by focusing on always providing value and driving new business growth by understanding how/when to best leverage Jobcase offerings
- Advocate for your customers across the Jobcase organization
- Represent Jobcase’s brand, culture and our 100M+ members by living our mission to help our members in their work life, owning the presentation of our story and our offerings, and creating/delivering value for both the customers and our members using data and your ability to craft actionable insights from it
- Creatively solve problems and develop custom solutions through fielding direct requests and listening for opportunities to solve customer pain points with existing or new product/service offerings in creative ways
- Business requirement to technical needs translation to ensure that the implementation of new processes, systems, product features, etc. will meet the business needs of your customer(s)
- Plan, communicate and drive cross functional projects to ensure customer success
- Define and execute customer strategy by working with Sales, Product Management and the Executive team to chart a Strategic Customer Roadmap
- Define, drive and communicate strategic customer KPIs
- Deliver for and delight your customers immediate: Player Coach role on an extremely successful and motivated customer delivery team - technical/customer support, customer fulfillment, and analytics
- Deliver for and delight your customers future: Build/Lead a world-class strategic customer delivery team - attract and land experienced hires and high-potential individual contributors for your team, manage the onboarding processes for new team members, faster collaboration and a shared culture within the team, manage and mentor team members to help align their careers with their Jobcase opportunity
About you and your skills:
- Extensive experience creatively solving customer problems and delivering service that delights
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning - willing to ask questions and propose new ideas to continue pushing the business forward
- Deep and strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem, review results, create strategies for resolution and execute them confidently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adapt to a dynamic environment at a fast paced and quickly growing technology company
- 4+ years experience in consulting, customer success, analytics, product management, or a related field
- Ability to present narrative
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.