VP, Paid Channels
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
We are looking for a VP of Performance Marketing, Paid Channels to be responsible for driving the strategic vision and execution of paid channels OKRs. This includes managing a team of Performance Marketers with the goal of expanding our brand reach, efficiently increasing the size of our active member base and driving GP via paid marketing channels (SEM, Social, Display, Affiliate and more). The ideal candidate will have experience scaling large performance marketing programs, envisioning and championing advanced data strategies to drive growth, developing and retaining a high-performing marketing team and delivering on forecasted results.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Leading the day-to-day team that is managing, optimizing and growing all performance marketing channels to maximize profitability of spend (LTV/CAC) by applying the scientific method to the development of AB tests and MVA experiments
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key performance metrics and identifying areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Ensuring GMs’ goals and objectives are being met and maintaining strong relationships
- Identifying new sources of member acquisition and gross profit via new partners, new strategies and new and emerging channels
- Advising and influencing the senior leadership team on opportunities, risks, and technologies pertaining to performance marketing
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas
About you and your skills:
- Results-oriented performance marketing leader who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities; track record of performance growth and expansion in a variety of paid marketing channels while meeting/exceeding OKRs and budgets/forecasts
- Deep understanding of the levers to drive member acquisition and improve LTV/CAC, and ability to translate this to a cross-functional audience
- 8+ years of work experience in online marketing disciplines with a strong emphasis on growth-hacking and generating high ROI
- 4+ years of experience managing a marketing or analytics team, with demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and retain high-performing talent
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet challenging objectives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel; working knowledge of Tableau, Python and/or R a plus
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.