Director of People & Culture
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Talent Acquisition and People & Culture – People & Culture /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Our team is growing and we have big ambitions, both for the business and for the People organization. We’re looking for someone to join in a senior role and own major people initiatives moving forward. You’d be partnering with teams across the company to strategize, build, implement, and execute on meaningful efforts. You’d be a significant contributor towards evolving an already award-winning company culture (top place to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltInBoston) and we'd have a lot of fun doing it!
What you'll be doing here:
- Create people programs that drive results for the company and opportunities for our employees
- Align decisions, programs, and processes with our culture and core beliefs — help us live them everyday
- Dig-in to get things done as well as contribute to complex strategy discussions
- Build cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- Create and facilitate clarity in situations where goals and processes are unclear
- Leverage best practices and experiences in people operations areas, such as performance management, compensation, benefits, compliance, DEI, learning and development
- Digest people trends and metrics to continuously improve and evolve the team
About you and your skills:
- Innate, strong desire to help people improve personally and professionally
- Firm believer that a strong and positive culture drives success
- Champion of company culture principles
- Passionate about building companies, teams, and relationships
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.