Brand Marketing Manager
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Marketing – Other, Brand /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to spearhead creative strategy, development and campaigns across performance marketing and product with a strong member acquisitions focus. This role will need to be equal parts left brain and right brain. Extremely organized, understand the basics of performance marketing and member acquisitions while being able to translate that into creative execution.
What you'll be doing here:
- Spearhead brief writing and manage creative development process for marketing campaigns for the Jobcase brand; gather content, messaging and assets as needed for creative briefs
- Work closely with in-house creative team to deliver impactful creative that is aligned with acquisitions, product and performance goals including lifetime value
- Collect and synthesize feedback from stakeholders in order to provide meaningful direction to the creative team
- Project manage multiple projects for performance marketing and product at any one time across multiple digital channels
- Manage brand marketing campaigns and updates to the brand visual identity for the Jobcase brand
- Manage a creative oversight process to ensure that the brand strategy and visual identity are consistently applied across all channels, onsite and offsite
- Be the voice of our member throughout marketing campaigns, ensuring that the member experience is thoughtful across sign-up, onboarding and engagement
- Manage creative learning and feedback into creative teams
- Be a thought leader who drives innovative marketing ideas to grow the Jobcase brand acquisitions
- Serve as a steward for the company, be accountable for the consistent application of the brand strategy and visual identity across the organization
About you and your skills:
- Experience project managing creative development from brief writing to execution across all digital channels
- Strong brief writing skills
- Strong visual and creative aesthetic; experience evaluating creative for strategy and business impact
- Experience working with performance marketing teams to create joint success with a focus on acquisitions marketing
- Output focused, with aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive towards results. Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Collaborative personality. A positive outlook. A driven and detail-oriented nature. Has the drive to excel and thrive in a complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Deep digital creative experience
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.