Senior Product Analyst
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Analytics – Growth Analytics /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our Analytics & Optimization team and drive growth on our Jobcase.com properties. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and statistical background, bring a relentless quantitative focus, and come with a drive to continually optimize engagement, retention, and other key metrics. This role will closely partner with our Product team to uncover insights that inform our product roadmap.
What you'll be doing here:
- Build a deep understanding of our users through cohort analyses, user segmentation, and (much) more to uncover insights that inform our product roadmap
- Design and implement experiments to unlock growth and enhance the Jobcase user experience
- Develop methodologies to answer key business questions and communicate findings across the organization
- Define, build, and analyze metrics and reporting that shows the state of our business and development of our products
- Execute on growth strategies as a member of a cross-functional team involving product managers, product designers, engineers, and marketers
- Serve as an advisor on the collection and interpretation of the data generated by our platforms
About you and your skills:
- Demonstrated success in a product analytics role delivering insights to drive growth, retention, revenue, or other key metricsProficient in SQL (joins, aggregations, and window functions)
- Experience in Python/R is a plus
- Knowledge of experimental design (including but not limited to A/B testing), principles of causal inference, and statistical techniques (e.g., regression, clustering)
- A rigorous, quantitative approach to problem-solving and a drive to optimize existing processes
- Strong ability to communicate your data-driven insights with a variety of non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- Experience with a BI tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.). Experience building/using a BI tool and transformation layer at a scaling organization are a big plus
- A proactive, curious mindset and an eagerness to continue to learn new methodologies and approaches
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.