Senior Enterprise Sales Representative
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Sales – Enterprise /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
We are looking for a Sr. Enterprise Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing Sales team. Enterprise Sales Representatives will acquire new prospective employer partners by conveying the unique value of the Jobcase platform.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Build a territory strategy, including identification of target prospects
- Manage the full lifecycle sales process using Salesforce CRM
- Consult with senior recruitment professionals about their hiring needs
- Manage ongoing customer relationships, driving continued platform utilization
- Analyze application attribution data to quantify the Jobcase impact to customers
About you and your skills:
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience both phone and face-to-face to senior executives, preferably in the Human Resources / Talent Acquisition space
- Experience selling recruitment or technology services to Enterprise-level companies (Fortune 1000), recruitment media/publisher experience a plus
- Hungry for an entrepreneurial, start-up environment and the rewards it can bring!
- Proficiency tracking sales activities using CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Comfort engaging with senior-level stakeholders
- Analytical mindset. Comfort using tools like Excel and Tableau
- Familiarity with conversion and ROI metrics such as cost-per-clicks/applicants
- Familiarity with recruitment technology (e.g., ATS) and managed services
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.