Agency Sales Representative
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Sales – Enterprise /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Education: ensure the Jobcase value proposition is clearly understood by our agency partners, promote the value of access to Jobcase’s membership for direct employers, and one-on-one training in person or via webinars to ensure understanding of the Jobcase suite of products and how they benefit employers.
Adoption: together with our customer success team, ensure clear understanding, access and participation for Jobcase in agency programmatic offerings, work tightly with the agency partner and Jobcase sales teams to ensure Jobcase products are a part of every relevant media/candidate acquisition strategy, and grow the business by deepening penetration and adoption of Jobcase products with existing agency customers and broadening access to other agency customers who may not be familiar with Jobcase
Partnership: primary conduit for all agency communication with Jobcase by keeping our partners “in the know,” keep Jobcase easy to work with and top of mind for all agency contacts (account teams, media planners, digital strategists, programmatic operators, etc.), and provide strategic guidance to agency leadership on how the partnership with Jobcase benefits them and their clients.
About you and your skills:
- 3+ years quota-carrying experience in Digital Media, SAAS or Technology sales
- Proven track record of consistently obtaining or exceeding quota
- Channel sales or agency experience a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Embraces a fast-paced, high-energy sales culture
- Passionate about solving the customer problem
- Organized and self-directed
- Comfortable presenting and training in a group as well as a one-on-one setting
- Strong understanding of programmatic ad buying tools
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, G-Suite, CRM software (i.e. Salesforce) and other expected sales/business tools (i.e. expenses, travel booking, etc.)
- Ability to execute consistently across all core sales competencies including forecasting, business planning, business reviews, data driven selling & upselling, strategic consultation and customer retention
- Eager to develop, maintain, grow and influence long-term agency partnerships through ongoing consultative selling and education, not order taking
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.