Sr. IT Support Engineer
Cambridge, Massachusetts /
Engineering – TechOps & Facility /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for an experienced Sr. IT Support Engineer to help with desk support for our colleagues and visitors.
What you'll be doing here:
- You will answer questions about applications and help determine the source of the problems
- Advise the appropriate action to users to resolve all reported and assigned issues
- Assist with desktop, printer, administrative support as well as more general IT assistance
About you are your skills:
- Experience with installing, monitoring, maintaining and configuring computer systems and networks
- Solid knowledge (MAC OS) & application installations.
- Knowledge of common printers, printer drivers, and printer mapping techniques will be essential
- Must be able to quickly learn new technologies and applications
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to work with peers
- A team player with the ability to seek direction or act independently as the situation demands
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and possess the ability to logically investigate and determine both the causes of reported issues as well as how to resolve those same issues
- Experience with Jamf or other MDM solutions is preferred
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with GSuite preferred, but not required
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.