Senior FP&A Analyst
Cambridge, Massachusetts /
Finance – Strategy /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to be responsible for driving the forecasting and budgeting process, partner with key business departments, and drive cross functional support across a complex, data intensive organization.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Serve as the key finance partner working directly with senior management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations
- Analyze new business ideas and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change
- Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s key business metrics
- Compile and review financial results and operational plans and clearly communicate results to the stakeholders
- Oversee key analytical projects that assist and influence the business
- Ensure compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support fast-growing services
About you and your skills:
- 5+ years’ of experience in finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
- Exceptional financial modeling skills
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Tableau, or similar BI tools
- SQL or similar experience
- Required advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.