Director of Performance Marketing
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Performance Marketing – PPC /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
We are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing to be responsible for driving the incubation, testing and optimization of paid marketing channels (e.g., Video, Native, Programmatic, Audio, Paid Social). This includes marshalling and managing internal and external cross-functional resources to achieve your goals -- namely, efficiently increasing the size of our active member base and driving GP via these new paid marketing channels. The ideal candidate is a scrappy growth hacker with a get-it-done attitude and who gets excited about applying the scientific method to marketing.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Identifying new sources of member acquisition and gross profit via new partners, new strategies and new and emerging channels.
- Determine how to resource, staff, optimize and grow these new sources.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key performance metrics and identifying areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas
About you and your skills:
- Results-oriented performance marketer who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities; track record of performance growth and expansion in a variety of paid marketing channels
- Deep understanding of the levers to drive member acquisition and improve LTV/CAC, and ability to translate this to a cross-functional audience
- 5+ years of work experience in online marketing disciplines with a strong emphasis on growth-hacking and generating high ROI
- 1+ years of experience managing marketing or analytics resources
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet challenging objectives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel; working knowledge of Tableau, Python and/or R a plus
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.