Marketing Operations Specialist
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Customer Success Team. The Marketing Operations team is dedicated to consistently making things more efficient, more accurate and more reliable! We manage the systems and processes that help us connect with our members and to connect them with their next career opportunity so this role is crucial.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing operational best practices and standardization to manage efficient execution of strategy. The role requires an ability to analyze key business processes, create and execute on recommendations that allow teams to scale and operate more effectively.
You’ll also play a key role in maintaining day to day operations for various teams and will own the execution of critical tasks across functions including KPI monitoring, reporting, and optimization; fast-paced real-time troubleshooting; and small project management.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Systems & Process Optimization
- Operational Optimization - constantly driving to improved efficiency, accuracy and reliability. This would include improvements to process, tools, product, training/onboarding, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- ·Metrics definition, development and monitoring – truly understanding what drives success in marketing operations, determining how to measure it and then managing towards exceeding those goals
- Creative problem solving and solution development – working cross functionally to help solve varied business problems with fast, creative and efficient solutions executed within Marketing Operations
- Project management – planning, communicating and driving internal projects as well as external technical integrations to ensure execution Marketing Operations initiatives
- Vendor Management - ownership of relationships with key partners handling communication, escalations, relationship, etc.
- Day-to-day Operations
- Monitor business KPIs and escalate potential issues when these KPIs do not meet expectations
- Troubleshoot common issues and remediate or escalate as appropriate
- Own the implementation and prioritization of creative and copy A/B testing to improve and optimize key business metrics
- Make informed judgment calls based on reasonable understanding of stakeholder needs in situations where ambiguity is high and prescriptive process is unavailable
- Operationalize new initiatives to grow the business
- Identify areas for process improvement and automation, and lead the implementation of these
About you and your skills:
- 1+ years of experience in business operations, analytics, project management or similar
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experience in SQL and/or Tableau is a plus
- Track record of creative problem solving, data-informed decision making, and analytical thinking
- A results-driven, hands-on mentality with a bias toward action and impact
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to handle various projects and responsibilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.