Senior Product Manager - Member Experience
Remote/Cambridge, MA /
Product Management – Member /
Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Are you someone who is interested in working on innovative HR technology? Do you obsess about the user and don’t shy away from a challenge?
Jobcase is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Member Product team to own core member products and experiences such as the community feed that help guide people better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support.
You will build an extensive knowledge of the diversity in individuals within the talent acquisition space and augment strategy to develop a platform that fits their needs. As the Senior Product Manager in Growth and Onboarding, you will not only help build experiences that empower our members, but will also help evolve the employer experience when they seek out candidates and look for ways to connect with members on Jobcase.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative research, product data analysis and market insights to empathize with problems Jobcase members face
- Driving product strategy, planning, product requirements and delivery to solve these problems
- Spearheading as the product owner of a cross-functional sprint team and create user stories, product requirements, and communicate them effectively
- Collaborating with various partners including other Product teams, Communications, Brand, and Customer Success to drive discovery, delivery and member adoption of new product features and offerings
About you and your skills:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- Experience managing consumer-facing digital products, preferably ones with member growth and retention goals
- Proven track record of understanding member needs and delivering scalable products to solve them
- Able to solicit direction from a broad range of stakeholders and synthesize it all into a product roadmap prioritized based on impact
- Strong analytical skills (SQL & Tableau experience preferred) with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.