Sales – Sales /
At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews with AI technology. We have helped over 2 million job seekers get more interviews in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits job seekers, employers, universities, and communities. We're a fast-growing remote startup. We are completely customer-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially!
As an Account Executive, you will be on the front-lines of our business to help build Jobscan’s B2B clientele base across our target industries like universities, non-profit, governments, and businesses. Jobscan has grown its consumer business steadily over the years, but we have a consistent flow of universities and organizations asking for our business. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow your career by developing a sales business from its infancy with a product people are already raving about. You’ll use your prior sales experience to gain an understanding of our target customer-base and develop strategies for gaining their business through a combination of research and outreach.
This role will report to Jobscan’s CEO and will work closely with marketing, product and engineering departments. This position will provide a unique opportunity for personal development and career advancement within an organization defining the future of job search.
$60,000 - $70,000 base salary + commission. OTE: Year 1 $100k-$120k+, Year 2 $120k-$180k+ total comp
- Expand B2B revenue for the business
- Contribute to the design, develop, and refine sales processes
- Manage end-to-end sales pipeline for your designated territory
- Conduct customer discovery and demos online
- Maintain an organized CRM cadence and adherence
- Report on department performance, metrics and track against company goals
- Not afraid to pick up the phone. You will be expected to make cold calls.
- Proven track record as the top salesperson in ambiguous environments.
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales development/sales experience.
- We're looking for HUNGRY candidates, if you think your experience doesn't represent this well then reach out to our Recruiter (if you're in sales you should know how to find contact info).
- A natural hunter
- Ability to manage every step of the sales cycle: sales development, discovery, and closing.
- Ability to build strong personal relationships.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts.
- Self-starter, result-oriented, high energy, adaptable, and inquisitive.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in other areas of enterprise sales like SDR, account management, and sales operations is a plus.
- Experience at a technology startup selling SaaS.
- Experience selling to complex organizations like enterprises, governments, education, healthcare sectors.
- Formal and informal sales leadership experience a plus.
‣ Remote work
‣ Competitive salary + stock options
‣ Flexible schedule
‣ Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Days
‣ Paid days off last week of year
‣ Paid parental leave
‣ 401(k) + employer match
‣ Health savings accounts
‣ Life insurance
‣ $1000 tech stipend, education stipend, internet stipend
‣ Apple computer or PC of your choice
‣ Bi-annual company trips
‣ Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.