Optimization and Special Projects Manager
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Digital – Online Fundraising
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking an Optimization and Special Projects Manager. Optimization and Special Projects Manager assists the Director and Deputy Director of Digital Fundraising by overseeing the non-traditional (SMS, email, ads) programs of online fundraising. These include, but are not limited to updating and testing the website, sticker fulfillment, chatbots, push notifications, and overseeing our recurring program. This position will be based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and report to the Deputy Director of Digital Fundraising.
- Implements, monitors, and oversees A/B testing on the Biden for President website
- Develops test ideas for email, SMS, and ads, and works with the team to come up with test design and implementation
- Works with the Deputy Director of Digital Fundraising to come up with ideas to expand our recurring base, and works with the team to implement
- Researches and works with vendors to find new online audiences and ways to raise money online
- Works with the ops team to ensure stickers and other online fundraising giveaways are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Strong organizational, time-management, leadership and communication skills. Can effectively delegate tasks and see them through to completion
- Experience working with platforms such as ActBlue, BSD, Mobile Commons and similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 2 cycles of political fundraising experience
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.